Mercury Free Restoration

Many of us have silver fillings filled with the toxic heavy metal, mercury. The EPA has designated this material hazardous waste material, so it's no coincidence so many patients see overall health improvements with the removal of old mercury fillings. We take great care in removing this toxic material and replacing it with new natural looking non toxic substances enhancing appearance and safety.

Toxicity from Dental Materials Used
Dental materials can release mercury, tin, copper, silver, nickel and zinc into the body. These metallic ions can then migrate from the tooth into the bones, connective tissues and nerves. From there, they can travel to the central nervous system, where they will reside, permanently disrupting the body's normal functions. We remove silver mercury fillings and replace them with new, natural looking non toxic material.

Key Benefits